Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Au Revoir (which does not mean "goodbye", but rather "until we meet again"- which will be soon, don't worry. Not that you are worried.)


Hey all!

I just wanted to share that right now I am planning on taking a two week break from blogging (though of course if something really utterly amazing that you all just need to know about happens I'll happily come back to blog about it). I am dealing with my copy edits at the moment, both the British and American ones, and I just want to focus and get the work done. Then I am off to Arizona for a friend's wedding (yay!). So once I am back from there, things will go back to normal!

I imagine you'll manage to get by just fine. I, on the other hand . . . I'm really going to miss you guys!!

Okay okay, I'm good now.

3 comments:

ORION said...

I know you will keep in touch.
Have a great time!

J m mcdermott said...

In Germany, everyone says "Shoes!" when they say good-bye. (technically spelled "Tschues!"

In Arizona, be sure to at least pass through the Grand Canyon.

The Grand Canyon is not overrated. Not at all. Flagstaff's easy to get to from anywhere in the state, and you won't regret it.

Heidi the Hick said...

I just got back from six days at Mom's farm, which I really needed. However they have only dial up internet...which meant I could read about three blogs in an hour and not make comments.

Whatevs, it was just good to be out in the sticks again. And I got lots of writing done!

Enjoy your break! Make the most of it!