Friday, March 07, 2008

Being A Good Girl

I'm sorry I haven't been posting this week, but I am currently up to my knees in revisions and I think it makes sense if I am a good girl and just focus on those right now.

But I will post some more stuff next week (I have a couple rants building inside me, so be prepared . . .).

Lastly, if any of you are in the area I'll be reading and signing books at Casa Loma in Toronto beginning Saturday for their pirate festival. Here's the info!


March 8th - 16th, 2008 - TORONTO, ONTARIO
Casa Loma "Pirate Festival"

PIRATE STORY READINGS
The Conservatory 1:30 pm (20 minutes)

Join author Adrienne Kress as she reads from her book Alex and the Ironic Gentleman, the story of 10 and a half year old Alex Morningside who must rescue her grade 6 teacher, Mr. Underwood, from pirates. Please join Adrienne in the Gift Shop after the reading where she will sign copies of her book.

2 comments:

Charles said...

Good luck with the revisions!

Mary said...

Looking forward to the upcoming rants! :)